Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: MTG Forge

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    MTG Forge


  2. #2
    Inactive Member md22mdrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2007
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    I found it difficult to start playing. I wish there was better instructions on how to play and navigate the program.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    It took me a lot of trial and error to get going. Downloading all the pictures is a must. Once you figure out how to save your deck and get started you're pretty much golden. The only other big thing is turning on the end of turn stops.

    I must say though, making a 60 and playing on is pretty hard. Not to bad for the first few rounds, but it seems to get harder. The computer has great flippin' decks. They outclass anything I can make by a hundred degrees.

    Still lots of fun to play though
    *mooooooooo*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    For the record, building a 60 card deck to compete against the computer's super optimized decks is a nigh impossible feat. I commend you, once again, for your deck building excellence.
    *mooooooooo*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    You can just build a 40 card deck instead.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    Oh I have been I've got a G/W deck that's been doing okay at home. On my school computer they've just been raping me.
    *mooooooooo*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    My little contribution to MTG Forge today at work



    Collectible Card Game Headquarters • View topic - More card requests

  8. #8
    Inactive Member md22mdrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2007
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    It also has this "Computer is thinking" bug where the computer "thinks" until you get tired and quit. It always seems to happen when I just start to get the upper hand on a match too. Cheatin' $%# computer program!!! (kidding )

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    I've pn;ly seen it twice, ever.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    Same, I've only had that happen a couple times. No big. Worse is the new resizing on a smaller resolution monitor. It sometimes auto-resizes when a texty effect happens. If it's really texty, it sizes right out of the boundries of the screen and you can only concede.
    *mooooooooo*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •